Bioscientifica reports Impact Factor growth
Bioscientifica has today reported significant growth in the Impact Factors of its biomedical journals in the latest Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
- Journal of Endocrinology’s Impact Factor is now its highest ever: 4.498, making it the most highly ranked endocrine basic science journal in the ‘Endocrinology and Metabolism’ category.
- European Journal of Endocrinology has risen to the top quartile of the ‘Endocrinology and Metabolism’ category, with an impressive Impact Factor of 3.892.
- Reproduction’s Impact Factor has increased to 3.184. The journal is now in the top quartile of both the ‘Reproductive Biology’ and the ‘Developmental Biology’ categories.
- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology received a strong Impact Factor of 2.947. It continues to be a premier journal in the field of molecular endocrinology.
- Endocrine-Related Cancer received an impressive Impact Factor of 4.472 and remains in the top quartile in both its categories: ‘Oncology' and ‘Endocrinology and Metabolism’.